The HDHQ heart planner is your life’s partner, helping you stay motivated and stay in line with all your life’s goals from your hobbies, career, finances to every little goal in between.
This planner was created by an enthusiast to give you a tangible tool to help measure your progress and successes.
That is, WHERE YOU ARE NOW to WHERE YOU WANT TO BE.
Its time to finally get rid of your million partners (notebooks, sticky notes, pieces of paper, apps, google docs, etc.) and stick to just one (HDHQ PLANNER) that helps you stay committed.
It is simple to use, aesthetically appealing and very functional.
Don’t wait to shop your own and don’t stop working on it. As long as you’re improving and changing, your HDHQ planner should be improving and changing along with you. It’s really a reflection of your life’s effort.
Every time you spend time on your HDHQ planner, you are one step closer to checking off your goal.
You improve what you measure.You expand what you focus on.
- 5.8 X 8.3 // A5 size
- 4 different covers to suit your personality
- 100g black and white minimal layouts
- 300g hard card colour pages/ month dividers
- 17 stress relieving colouring pages
- spiral bound hard cover
- MADE IN NIGERIA
- Month quote
- Month overview
- Month at a glance
- Weekly Planner
- Budget Planner
- Bills & Expenses Records
- Note, List & Sketches
- Thankful & grateful
- Month end review
Before you begin,
Answer the prompts
what do you want to become, create, organise, simplify, etc?
- This planner simplifies the goal setting process.
The best way to start every month would be to pick a few of your year goals and break it down into month goals.
- write down your month goals and set a reward for achieving it.
- write out what you need to do.
- write out the dates and appointments you don’t want to forget.
MONTH AT A GLANCE
Our favourite way to plan for a month ahead is to insert every appointment, plan or party in our month overview page. this way we don’t miss the owambe we already bought aso-ebi for or forget about our favourite series or movie premiere date.
- Record your project, day, goal, idea, plans and dates in the month overview pages.
The achievement of any goal – huge or small – comes down to the practice of a few key habits.
If you can master those habits, you can master your life.
Discover the key to insane focus and productivity by setting goals and reviewing your progress on a weekly basis. This will improve your momentum and performance so much!
- At the beginning of the week, identify your top 3 goals. Make sure your goals are big enough to stretch you and small enough to actually get done that week.
- Write in the steps you need to take in order to accomplish your goals.
- At the end of the week, review your progress: what worked, what didn’t work, do more, do less, wins/gratitude, lesson moving forward.
- Use the answers in your review to make an even stronger game plan for the following week.
- Every morning or previous night, record all your tasks”To dos” for each day.
Remember the answer to this question “what do you want to become, create, organise, simplify, etc”? Write them in form of goals.
- Write out your vision and overall goals for the year.
- Then the goals for every area of your life: lifestyle, financial, career, relationships, self-care, adventure, spirituality, new skills, and health.
Maybe a page that I can keep contacts and account numbers for people who like to shop like me. – Unoma Uraih
- Keep all your favourite people’s information for all those quick emergencies.
Maybe a mid year review page, I reviewed all my goals this (July) month and set new goals because some things have changed. Jennifer Abah
- There is no better time to review all your years goal than mid year.
- Add, remove and set new goals.
YEAR END NOTES
What are your highs, lows and testimonies for this year, keep an account of them maybe for future reference or just to see how far you have come.
And don’t forget to keep us involved by using the hashtag #Heartdicted , #HDHQHeartPlanner, #HeartPlanner or #HDHQPLANNER
I hope you find value in this HDHQ planner. Life is so amazing and there isn’t anything you can’t do!
All you need is a little planning and intention and you can completely change your life.
Planning as helped me achieve almost all my life projects including this planner and its as also allowed me take full responsibility of my own life. I hope it does the same for you too.
Curator & Curator